October 20, 2018, 04:20:32 pm

Author Topic: [Solved] Admin Report  (Read 218 times)

Offline SMD

• New Addict
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SMD has no influence.
[Solved] Admin Report
« on: September 29, 2018, 06:24:08 pm »
Admin nickname: =ULK=Niore
Time and date:Now
Reason for reporting: false kicking after getting owned!
Evidence: [22:09:51]  *> Something! killed =ULK=Noire with a Ruger to head. <*
[22:09:51]  *> Killed: =ULK=Noire. Location: Downtown Vice City. Range: Medium. Spree: 5. Cash: $1000 EXP: +50XPs.
[22:09:51]  KILLING SPREE: Something! is on a killing spree of: [ 5 kills ] in a row! Reward: [ $2500 ]
[22:09:51]  *> Spree Bonus: $2500 + 50XPs.
[22:09:51]  *> Headshot Bonus: $500. Total Headshots: 32.
[22:09:58]  *> Something! killed DUz.EnZo with a Ruger to head. <*
[22:09:58]  *> Killed: DUz.EnZo. Location: Downtown Vice City. Range: Long. Spree: 6. Cash: $1000 EXP: +50XPs.
[22:09:58]  *> Headshot Bonus: $500. Total Headshots: 33.
[22:10:00]  *> Something! killed =ULK=Noire with a chainsaw to body. <*
[22:10:00]  *> Killed: =ULK=Noire. Location: Downtown Vice City. Range: Close. Spree: 7. Cash: $1000 EXP: +10XPs.
[22:10:00]  (!) Something! ranked up to: Bronze III. Reward: $5000
[22:10:06]  *> Something! killed Blackeagle*PL with a SPAS shotgun to left leg. <*
[22:10:06]  *> Killed: Blackeagle*PL. Location: Downtown Vice City. Range: Close. Spree: 8. Cash: $500 EXP: +40XPs.
[22:10:10]  *> Captain_Sparta connected from Pakistan. <* (12/100)
[22:10:11]  *> [DU]DeViL_JiN*PL killed =RK=Jack_Sparrow with an M4 to head. <*
[22:10:23]  You have been kicked from this server.
[22:10:23]  (Admin) =ULK=Noire has kicked: Something!
[22:10:23]  Reason: I've tolerated your unhittable lag for a while now, get it sorted out please
[22:10:23]  *> Something! disconnected. (Kick/Banned) <*
[22:10:23]  KILLING SPREE: Something!'s killing spree of [ 8 ] was ended!
[22:10:23]  Disconnected.

Additional information: It was on 3v1 and after getting owned he just kicked me for false reason!! My ping was between 130-190 and there is also a ping kicked if I would lag it would have kicked me!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 07:53:52 pm by Doom_Kill3R »

Offline SB

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SB has no influence.
  • =ULK=Noire
Re: Admin Report
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 06:46:00 pm »
Your ping doesn't mean anything when a 300 pinger is capable of having a better connection than yours, your speed has always been garbage.
You were politely asked to fix it but instead you came back and decided to continuously provoke and insult for which you have now been banned for.
Enjoy your day.

Offline SMD

• New Addict
  • SMD has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 06:54:32 pm »
Everyone in the server knows you kicked me because of getting owned  and then raged, and there is a ping kicker in the server if I would have lagged then it would have kicked me already, and there were other players having like x2 ping than me you can see in the SS below!

https://imgur.com/a/uZbyJh0

Offline SB

• Administrator
  • SB has no influence.
  • =ULK=Noire
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 07:04:43 pm »
Everyone in the server knows you kicked me because of getting owned  and then raged, and there is a ping kicker in the server if I would have lagged then it would have kicked me already, and there were other players having like x2 ping than me you can see in the SS below!

https://imgur.com/a/uZbyJh0
The only rage I've seen is you whining in chat about a mere kick for your unstable net.
The ping kicker does not include a jitter unlike say EC, so it's meaningless when a 300 pinger is capable of having a better connection to the server than you.
Furthermore,
The following is a complete list of in-game rules of the server. Please do note that
Violating any of these rules will result in a punishment, in a form seen suitable. This means the punishment may vary from a kick to a permanent ban depending on certain matters.
The administrators and moderators of the server have the right take action as seen necessary and their decisions should not to be questioned.
The EA staff reserves the rights to make changes to the server rules. Major rule changes will be announced on the forums.
Your advantageous lag is what prompted me to take action when it's getting to the point where you are near invincible while fighting against 3 people at once.
MD isn't getting away with this type of lag and so are you.

Offline Calhoun

• VC:MP Player since 2011
  • Administrator
  • Calhoun has no influence.
  • EA Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 07:29:44 pm »
Firstly, Brian did what he considered as best option: while i wasn't in the server, he told me that your lag was absolutely unstable and you were unhittable - and considering there's no jitter system here unlike EC, he took the good option by kicking you.

Later, you joined again and from what i've recovered in the logs, this is what you told to Brian:

<@EABot> -> (8) Something!: thats why i dont play in useless servers where staff is poor
<@EABot> -> (8) Something!: nah i dont believe some shitty admins for there personal reasons
<@EABot> -> (8) Something!: kid raged after gettign owned?
<@EABot> -> (8) [VU]SMD_Driver: I have a better net than you u just live near the host hat is why ur ping is low
<@EABot> -> (8) [VU]SMD_Driver: gg last day in server because of some retarded staff

The issued ban for provoking staff was completely fair in my opinion; next time i suggest you to watch your words towards the administrators here - and if this is an useless server with useless admins, you're more than welcome to get out  :)

Denied.

EA Administrator. Vice War 7 & 8 Moderator. Past EAD League Staff member. Past VU, OSK, NAR member.

Offline Doom_Kill3R

• Code Master
  • Developer
  • Doom_Kill3R has no influence.
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 07:56:18 pm »
Report re-opened.

Your ping doesn't mean anything

Elaborate

Offline SMD

• New Addict
  • SMD has no influence.
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2018, 08:03:15 pm »
First of all, you compared me with MD's how can you compare me with MD's?
i play official leagues and well known tournaments of this multiplayer game, let's leave this part aside
i regularly play in EA, unlike you who logs in after months just to kick players when you die, i did not provoked or said anything
there were plenty of players in the server during that time none of them complaint about my lag or called me a lager
I killed you countless times and when you were knocked down and everyone was shooting on you and you wrote the kick command, couldn't you write the kick command after you died completely?
what was the hurry to kick me right on the same spot when you are knocked down?
also I have each and every right to complain any staff member who isn't doing his duty correctly that's the reason this board is created , if you don't want admin reports close this section it is pointless
 my brother Jack_Sparrow was playing too there with the same internet connection why you did not noticed his lag since we both share same internet?
I don't lag and I use better internet connection then most of my Pakistani mates, I get stable 150 ping, I play on all servers no one said anything to me regarding lag or called me a lager, Listen , you started this if it was just a kick I would've let it go, you are comparing me with some brainless retards
and as long as I know that's not an administrators behavior, I myself am administrator of some servers we don't do this with players so how can you?
if you lie again I'd have to call some eye witnesses here to justify this scenario.
I request a senior staff member look at this report, there were plenty of players from different clans during this scenario they can tell better if i was lagging or you got out of your mind after countinouse deaths in game.

I have already expected that this topic is going to be locked before any senior admin or management member reply!

Offline Doom_Kill3R

• Code Master
  • Developer
  • Doom_Kill3R has no influence.
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2018, 08:10:16 pm »
Talked with Noire, turns out to be a misunderstanding, please bear in mind that until there's a clear log of a player's ping via /ping command (Highly Lagging) one may not be victim of "lag or unhittable". SMD is unbanned.

Furthermore, a player in any condition is not allowed to insult staff no matter what, for this SMD is to be warned, you may come here and try to explain yourself but insults shall not be tolerated.

Becareful and be respectful to each other,
closed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk